The content of this site is protected by copyright © Ungoed-Thomas & King Solicitors
It cannot be copied, in part or in full, and in any form, unless it is done for the following purposes:
Content of this site may be copied, in part or full, if the information is intended for personal use only.
The content of this site may be copied, in part or in full, for the benefit of a third party if all of the following conditions are met:
- a) the copy indicates this site as its source and provides the site\'s complete address and copyright information;
- b) the copy indicates that it is protected by copyright restrictions which must be respected by the third party;
- c) the copy, in part or in full, must not be inserted into another text or publication, in whatever form, without prior permission;
- d) the copy, in part or in full, must not be stored, on another website or on any other electronic system, without prior permission;
- e) the copy, in part or in full, must never be disseminated for commercial purposes without prior permission;
No part of this site may be copied, transmitted or stored on another Web site or on any other form of electronic system without prior permission.