Buying, selling or renting a property
Our specialist team is qualified in all areas of Property Law and can deal with your transaction from start to finish, whether it is straightforward or complicated, guiding you through the testing times of buying, selling, mortgaging or renting a property.
We provide a prompt, professional and efficient service for homeowners of all kinds, from first-time buyers to people looking to downsize ready for retirement and investment buyers. Our trained and experienced staff will ensure your transaction is handled with the minimum fuss and maximum efficiency.
We can help you with:
- Buying or selling your home
- Buying an investment property and dealing with the appropriate Tenancy Agreements
- Mortgages and Remortgages – we are a panel member of all major banks, building societies and financial institutions and can act for you and your Mortgage Lender, avoiding the necessity of a separate solicitor having to be instructed to act for your lender
- Transferring the Equity in your home
- Equity Release Schemes
- Buying or selling a property at Auction
- Registered or Unregistered land, including registering your property for the first time
Download our Buying a Home Leaflet
Download our Renting Property Leaflet